Any type of correspondence you receive from the Internal Revenue Service or a state income tax department should be shared with your tax professional before you respond personally.   It could be a small issue that our office can deal by submitting requested information or by calling that agency on your behalf.

More serious issues or audits will be researched and then acted upon together.  Whatever situation arises with your tax return, know that you are not alone and we will work with you to find a fair resolution to the situation.